Fathers day SMS wishes and Father's day 2013 Messages

By
Advertisement

Fathers day 2013 SMS and Fathers day Message Wishes List

Fathers day Short Message Service (SMS) and Fathers day Message list is here. Almost every one are sharing and exchanging the fathers day wishes to everyone by sending fathers day SMS wishes and Message. Enjoy the list of the messages for Free.

List of Fathers day SMS 2013



No, one take place of your father.

He is only to protect you and work for you in day and night.

No one came better for you but your father.

Happy Father Day 2013



Love your parents
and treat them
with loving care...
For you will
only know
their value
when you see
their empty chair...

Happy Fathers day Message 


You?ve seen me laugh
You?ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you


u r the 1 who brought me all happiness………
u never let me to touch sadness……
u sacrificed entire life 4 my sake……
without u my life will b fake.

My daddy can do anything; 
He’s smart as smart can be. 
I love to walk and hold his hand 
To show he belongs to me. 

Dad, I\'m blessed to be your son 
I knew it from the start. 
You\'re a first-class father; 
You\'re loving, kind, and smart. 


 This is a list of the Fathers day Messages and Fathers day SMS to share with Friends and exchange the wishes with each Other.

2 comments:

  1. "Father- someone you will look up to no matter how tall you are". Thanks for sharing these wonderful sms for dad's day. My warmest and heartiest fathers day greetings too all wonderful dads around the world!

    Cheers xxxx
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete